Friday, November 13, 2009

So much to do...

Still no job. No full time job outside of the home that is. I really don't know how I kept house, laundry, and cooked while I was working my 60 hour a week work week. Oh wait! I didn't!! That's right, my house was forever stressing me out and laundry stayed piled up. I'm grateful that I have time now to do alot of the things that I haven't had time for in 4 years. Like cleaning out things, keeping the dishes done all the time (I know that's so gross but if you only knew what my work used to be like you would understand), and best of all.....CRAFTING.

I love crafting. I didn't really start crafting until a few years ago. Now, I follow blogs, look at all kinds of great stuff on etsy.com and say "oohh I can make that". So, that's pretty much where my inspiration comes from. I love to paint. I have recently been painting these cutesy ornaments.





(Does anyone know how to rotate pictures?)



 They make great gifts!

Oh, and I've made hair bow holders for my neice, Livy, and this one for my new, yet to be born cousin, Lydia. This one is not the one she is receiving because I found out recently that her colors are purple. So, I have started on redoing hers in purple colors. I hang some ribbon at the bottom to hang the bows on, put a pretty bow on top and ta da..hair bow holder.



I have also been ebaying lately. I made about $30 last week. Not bad for a piddling job! I just sold some of Livy's clothes that we haven't been able to sell in the consignment sale, and a few old things of mine. Well off to the pharmacy again!! Gotta finish organizing the stock room. Love it!

0 comments: