Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just a few things...

1. I am LOVING the time I am getting to spend with my family right now. It is ridiculous how much I have been missing out on just being so stressed out over work obligations when I really needed to be focusing more on my daughter and the rest of my family. It is seriously making me reconsider my career goals.

2. Olivia is a drama queen. There..I said it. It is true! I don't think anyone will deny it. But, it just becomes more and more obvious to me as time goes on that teenage years are NOT going to be fun. Period.

3. Note to self: Everytime a child puts their head down, stops talking, and complains of a tummy ache for more than an hour...it is usually not going to end well! Yes, Michael and Ethan were getting ready to leave tonight and while Michael and I were discussing something we turned around and Ethan had jetted to the bathroom. You guessed it. Hey I have to give him much credit and high fives for making it to the toilet because that would be NO fun. I just pray he is ok and doesn't have a bug...and that if he does, it just kind of stays confined to him!!

0 comments: