Friday, October 3, 2008

Hello to Fall!!!

I love me some fall...love the weather, love the clothes, love the smells...LOVE the football! I love it all! Things have been pretty crazy around here. Not much excitement. I am eagerly awaiting the end of the election so I don't have to hear the words "earmarks", "liberal", and "drive-bys". (Yes, I listen to ALOT of talk radio). I am particularly ready for the election to be over and the economy to pick up so my customers will FINALLY start buying something from me. Everyone is so scared to spend a penny even if their money situation is fine. It's like a domino effect. If they see someone struggling, they get scared because they KNOW that they will be struggling too. So, Come on Economy!!! Get to moving...I need some buyers and some money!

Here are some pictures from the beginning of fall! Enjoy!!


She loves the park!! It was a special treat for being good all week!




She is just now learning to pose and smile for the camera..thank goodness cause look at that beautiful smile!


Michael says she looks mad but I say she looks like a model....what do you think?


I love this one...she really is head over heels for him. Justified.





Love this one too...her hair doesn't always look this good!

0 comments: