Saturday, October 4, 2008

Can we say exhausted???

I have been tired in my lifetime but this week takes the cake! You would think when sales are up I would be more exhausted during the week..but it's the exact opposite. I am more exhausted when I am fighting for sales because I have to work twice as hard to get what I can! I think I got 5 hours of sleep every night this week. Which is NOT enough for me to function.

Well, Saturday is usually my day to relax but not today. Ethan had two baseball games and then we had to go shopping for Sunday clothes for him. He grew so much this summer!! Livy and Ethan don't get to hang out very often so when we do get together and actually go somewhere and do something...they are WILD. They love each other and get so rowdy when they spend extended periods of time together.

Anyway, I will be recovering tomorrow hopefully, in between Church and cleaning my house!!! I will post pictures of today later. I am too tired right now!!

0 comments: