Monday, October 6, 2008

Pictures from the weekend

Amazingly enough, I did not get but one picture of Olivia this weekend! She wasn't being very cooperative so instead...I got something just as good. Pictures of Ethan! Ethan is Michael's very handsome son. I suppose he is my future stepson. That's what I've been lead to believe anyway :) One day folks...one day I will get that proposal. I just keep my fingers crossed! Anyways...Ethan plays baseball and is very good at it, so there's some pictures of that....and a few others thrown in. He is so handsome just like his daddy!!! I'm one lucky gal :)

Getting ready to bat here
Paying attention (somewhat) to the coaches

There are some pictures of my funny and beautiful sister Kelly as well. We had gone to eat pizza in between Ethan's games. How great is it that she went to the games with us and he's not even in the family yet!

Loving every bite :)

Isn't he soooo handsome!!!
Sunday, we had my mom's little birthday party after church. We're having her real one next weekend but I couldn't let her have an actual birthday without cake! So, I went and got a cake and we had dinner. It was an enjoyable day.

His new Sunday outfit...with the shirt untucked of course! :)
















1 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, Kelly is loving that you posted that pic! Happy Birthday Mom!! I almost didn't recognize her!