Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer days

Yes, summer is here! It is hot outside. Michael has finally got the pool pretty much up. Still waiting for the new pump to come in that his mom bought on e-bay but we did get to get in the water today. Well, just Livy and me. I tried to teach her how to kick her legs and swim with her arms, but I'm not a very good teacher. So, I think it would be best to put her in swim lessons for the summer to get her ready to be a great swimmer.

My birthday is Wednesday but I have to endure two pain staking days of riding with my manager (whom I love) before my birthday arrives. I really like my manager, but it's just really stressful to have her ride with me every 4 weeks. I'm so used to being on my own in the field and I get my own little groove going and then I have to throw in an extra person. Oh well..it's part of the job.

1 comments:

Sherri James said...

Hi Sherri! I love your name :-) Thank you so much for buying one of my paintings at Penelope's gallery. Love Never Fails was actually a happy accident. I had painted the cross and I propped up the painting to dry and as it did the coppery red paint ran and seemed to signify the blood of Jesus. It was really cool to see it happen. I knew right away that was how it was meant to be.

I hope that you enjoy it and that it blesses you. Thank you for supporting local art!

Email me or comment any time. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Many blessings, Sherri